Colorado Springs home near Patty Jewett golf course damaged by fire
No injuries were reported after a fire sparked in a home east of downtown Colorado Springs early Tuesday.
Firefighters responded to the 1400 block of East Caramillo on the south edge of the Patty Jewettt Municipal Golf Course around 4 a.m. and were able to contain the fire to a single room. Our 11 News crew at the scene said most of the firefighters were clearing the scene just before 5 a.m.
The fire department says all occupants are accounted for.