Colorado Springs area volunteer opportunities starting April 21, 2017
These agencies need volunteer help. Call about specific opportunities and time commitment.
- Center for Cultural Interchange - Host exchange students; 238-6402.
- Colorado Springs Sister Cities International - Helps school and nonprofit organizations of Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan; 575-4314.
- The Depression and Bipolar Support of Alliance of Colorado Springs - 477-1515.
- Disability Services of Colorado - 574-9002, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discover Goodwill - Volunteers to serve individuals with developmental challenges. Priority needs for bus aides assisting van drivers in safely transporting clients to and from day programs; Grace, 785-9229, email@example.com.
- The El Paso County Sheriff's Office - Volunteers needed search and rescue, citizen patrol and wildland fire; 520-7216 , cathryn firstname.lastname@example.org.
- El Paso County Parks - Volunteer needed to assist with a QR Code project to enhance recreational experiences in regional parks; Christine: 520-6996.
- First Visitor - Provides home visits to families with newborns; English- and Spanish-speaking volunteers needed; 344-6639, peakvista.org.
- Greccio Housing - Volunteer painters, landscapers and more; greccio.org.
- Licensed Dental Hygiene Care - Provides dental services to seniors; volunteers needed for administrative duties and scheduling; 338-2195.
- Pikes Peak Area Crime Stoppers - 444-7866.
- PlayDate Behavioral Interventions - Provides intervention to children with autism and other disabilities; Eric Boggs, 465-3989, myplaydate.org.
- Women Build - Men and women volunteers needed Saturdays to help build the Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity Women Build Home; Jenny, 475-7800, jenny@pikes peakhabitat.org.
Submit items at least two weeks in advance: Email email@example.com.